For a resolute defence
Ayesha Kumararatne strives to empower her clients as they navigate the criminal justice system by advocating fiercely in their best interest and in the protection of their fundamental rights and freedoms at each step. By advising clients on the full range of options for addressing their criminal charges, she invites her clients to collaborate in the decision-making process and make informed decisions.
Ayesha provides representation for all Criminal Code offences, including:
- Assault - simple, aggravated, sexual assault
- Criminal harassment
- Break and enter
- Impaired driving
Ayesha also represents clients charged or implicated under the following statutes:
- Youth Criminal Justice Act - youth offenders
- Highway Traffic Act - traffic tickets, fines, etc.
- Extradition Act - extradition hearings
- Immigration and Refugee Protection Act - criminal inadmissibility, exclusions, deportations